- QFA, LLC is an independently owned investment advisor located in Naples, FL and registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- QFA, LLC and its representatives are in compliance with the current registration and/or notice filing requirements imposed upon SEC registered investment advisors by those states in which QFA, LLC maintain clients. QFA, LLC may only transact business in those states in which it is registered, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration requirements. QFA, LLC’s website is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to its investment advisory services. Accordingly, the publication of QFA, LLC’s website on the Internet should not be construed by any consumer and/or prospective client as QFA, LLC’s solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, over the Internet. Any subsequent, direct communication by QFA, LLC with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative that is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state where the prospective client resides. For information pertaining to the registration status of QFA, LLC, please contact the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of QFA, LLC’s current written disclosure statement (Part II of the Form ADV) describing QFA, LLC’s business operations, services, and fees is available from QFA, LLC upon written request.
- All service marks on this site are owned by QFA, LLC, unless otherwise indicated.
- The materials on this site may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal, non- commercial use only provided that any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices included in the materials downloaded are not removed from the materials. Any reproduction, distribution, republication, or retransmission of any materials posted on this site in whole or in part for any reason except personal use is prohibited without the prior written permission of QFA, LLC.
- The information and graphics on the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors and out of date information. Your use of this site and the information and graphics contained on this site are at your own risk. QFA, LLC does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this site or any of the information or graphics contained on this site. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION, GRAPHICS, AUDIO, VIDEO, SOFTWARE AND OTHER DATA, IF ANY. ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- QFA, LLC has no duty to update or keep current this site, and QFA, LLC disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of the information contained on this site. To the extent permitted by law, QFA, LLC will not be liable to you or anyone else for (1) any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance on materials or information obtained or downloaded from this site, or (2) any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or similar damages even if QFA, LLC is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- QFA, LLC does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by an unaffiliated third party, whether linked to QFA, LLC’s website or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility therefore. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly. Links from this site to various other web sites are provided for your convenience, however, QFA, LLC does not regularly review the content of those sites. The links contained on this site do not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of those sites or any of the products or services that may be offered at those sites. QFA, LLC disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of those sites.
- Certain states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, so some or all of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- The services described on this website are offered only to United States citizens and residents, and the information on this website is intended solely for such persons.
At QFA, LLC protecting our clients’ privacy is paramount; we recognize that an individual’s financial matters are extremely private and sensitive in nature. Our commitment is to maintain strict standards to safeguard your personal financial information at all times, while diligently seeking to continue to bring you valuable products and services. This information is being provided to you as required by Regulation S-P that was adopted last year by the Securities and Exchange Commission to modernize the laws governing the financial services industry.
Information We Collect and Share
The personal financial information we collect directly from you includes information required to communicate with you and to assist us effectively address your financial needs, as well as, to operate prudently in complying with the legal and regulatory requirements imposed by federal and state regulations. Such personal financial information we may collect and share is made available to us from the following sources:
- Information received on applications and other forms, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and fax number; and to identify who you are, your Social Security number.
- Information about your financial transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as account balance, securities trading activity, fund transfers, and checking transactions.
- Information as required by law to ascertain your experience in margin use and trading, such as your approximate annual income and net worth. In all cases, we collect and share only personal financial information that is either required by law or necessary to provide personalized financial services to you.
Our Use of Your Personal Financial Information
We may share some or all your personal financial information with your legal representative, trustee or other fiduciary, or where we need to protect the confidentiality and security or our records, or to prevent potential or actual fraud unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability, for institutional risk control or resolving customer disputes or inquiries. Subject to the Right to Financial Privacy Act, sharing of your personal financial information is permitted on request by a law enforcement agency, regulator, or in a public safety investigation. Such sharing of your personal financial information is also permitted on request to comply with federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations, including requirements of self-regulatory organizations or a subpoena or judicial process.
Outside of the exceptions mentioned above and as permitted by law, we will not share your personal financial information with anyone, unless you specifically ask us in writing to do so.
- We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time. In that event, we will inform you of any material changes as required by law.
- If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
- Please keep this Privacy Notice for your records.
- This Privacy Notice has been established and is given in accordance with applicable federal law. It is not intended and in no event shall it be deemed to constitute an offer or agreement of any kind on our part or to impose any duty or obligation of any kind upon us except as and to the extent expressly required by law.